
I assumed after the coin eating incident Husband had learned his lesson about leaving Critter unattended in our bed. David assumed that if he swaddled Critter tight enough, Critter wouldn't be mobile. A loud THUNK! followed by an even louder wail taught us both what happens when one assumes.
We raced into our bedroom to discover Critter on the floor screaming his dented head off. I scooped my Precious off the hardwood and turned on Husband in fury.
"What if he's cracked his skull?!? What if his brain is bleeding?!? What if he has brain damage and doesn't get accepted into the NASA program and never makes millions of dollars and can't buy me a beach house?!?"
David looked at me with an expression of equal guilt and fear. Suddenly his expression brightened. "Well, at least he's learned a lesson in gravity!" he chirped.
Men.

haha - that's good. Amen. Men. Anyhow, I'm visiting (and following) from the Under 100 Followers Club - can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm visiting from Follow Me Club1. Great blog.
ReplyDeleteHi there!
ReplyDeleteI came over from MBC under 100 followers. And believe me been there done that! The worst part was that both me and hubby were on the bed when it happened. My son bounced off when dad jumped in!
Keep up the good work!!
Vanessa
www.militarywifemayhem.com