CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Well, I Guess There Isn't Any Doubt About What Color to Paint the Nursery

Introducing Baby Nudger, coming October 9th, 2009

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!

    Hi...I would Love to follow!
    I from the MBC 100.

    My link is...www.thelawellinfamily.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee! Yep! That's what we think it is! Ya-hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is hysterical, my sonogram wasn't anywhere near that clear, I thought for SURE i was having a girl even painted the baby's room light pink and yup sure enough when the dr pulled (and i do mean pulled :( ) out my "son" you have NO idea how surprised I was, I looked at my husband and said "ahhh who is going to repaint the room?" I know that story will haunt my son for life! LOL Now following you from MBC.
    -Blake
    http://centerpetpharmacy.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete