CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Credit Where Credit is Due

A few minutes ago I got an email from my mom, who just discovered that we have a blog, and wants y'all to know that while she "Love(s) the bumpass site, there was NO mention that Madre helped with the cookies, krispies, made the ham and potatoes! I want credit!"

Notice she does not want credit for helping with the eggs. But, we all must take bad with the good, so I'm letting you know that she, in fact, did help with the eggs, and even painted the Van Gogh inspired "Starry Night" egg.

When Husband gets home, I'll mention it to him, too.

2 comments:

  1. Anne, I absolutely love your blog. I believe you missed your calling in life as a writer. This page reminds me why I miss you so much. I too am ennamored with the Twilight saga so I understand your naming pattern.

    Love, Cousin Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you this fall.

    ReplyDelete